Integrated Services Fund 2018-19
The Integrated Services Fund 2018-19 was established to provide Community Legal Centres and Aboriginal Legal Services that are members of the Federation with the opportunity to enhance or extend integrated services, or build capacity to establish and deliver integrated services.
Integrated services involve CLCs working with other services in the community to support clients with complex needs who are experiencing legal difficulties. By operating out of non-traditional legal settings, the integrated services improve the effectiveness of service provision for clients by providing streamlined, holistic support.
An independent assessment panel selected the following applicants to receive grants from the Fund:
- Consumer Action Law Centre
- Fitzroy Legal Service
- Flemington & Kensington Community Legal Centre
- Inner Melbourne Community Legal
- Law and Advocacy Centre for Women
- Loddon Campaspe Community Legal Centre
- Peninsula Community Legal Centre
- Seniors rights Victoria
- Social Security Rights Victoria
- Springvale Monash Legal Service