The Federation of Community Legal Centres is the peak body for Victoria’s Community Legal Centres and Aboriginal Legal Services.
At the Federation, we pursue our vision of a fair, inclusive, thriving community through being a respected and influential advocate. Together with our members and communities, we work unrelentingly to dismantle unjust systems that perpetuate racism, sexism, homophobia, ableism, economic injustice and other inequalities.
We work to build a stronger and more effective community legal sector, we provide services and support to Community Legal Centres, and we represent Community Legal Centres to stakeholders and the wider community.
Click here to learn About Community Legal Centres.
The Federation is a member-based organisation which employs secretariat staff to carry out the work of the organisation on a day-to-day basis.
The Federation is managed by a committee comprised of elected Federation members and the Federation's Chief Executive Officer.
- Belinda Lo – Eastern Community Legal Centre (Chair)
- James Ferguson – KPMG (Treasurer)
- Kris Wallwork – Springvale Monash Legal Service (Secretary)
- Zana Bytheway – JobWatch
- Jackie Galloway – Peninsula Community Legal Centre
- Claudia Fatone – Fitzroy Legal Service
- Clare Sauro – Loddon Campaspe Community Legal Centre
- Federation Strategic Plan 2014-17 Overview (pdf)
- Federation of Community Legal Centres Constitution (pdf)
- 2016-17 Annual Report (pdf)
- 2015-16 Annual Report (pdf)
- 2014-15 Annual Report (pdf)
- 2013-14 Annual Report (pdf)
- 2012-13 Annual Report (pdf)
The Federation is a membership organisation, bringing together specialist and generalist community legal centres. If you represent a community legal centre and are interested in joining the federation, click here.
The Federation of Community Legal Services acknowledges the vital support of the Victoria Law Foundation in funding the redevelopment of this website.