Contact Us

Need Legal Help?

Click here to Contact Your Nearest Community Legal Centre.

If you need legal assistance, please contact one of our member community legal centres - click here to find your closest community legal centre

We're sorry, we can't provide you with legal advice or information via email. If you need to be put in touch with someone to give you legal help, contact us on 03 652 1500 between 10am-12pm Monday to Friday. 

However, to find out more about our campaigns, media comment and other issues, please use the form on this page.

Sign up