Give your time and skills to help build a community that is fair, inclusive and thriving.
Community legal centres enable a strong collective voice for justice and equality, using the law as a tool for achieving this. We challenge the powerful and believe that everyone has a right to be heard.
As a volunteer with the the Federation of Community Legal Centres, you’ll be joining other passionate people working to dismantle unjust systems that perpetuate racism, sexism, homophobia, ableism, economic injustice and other inequalities.
We’re looking for people with different skill sets from all walks of life, including:
- Lawyers and law students
- People with office administration skills
- Creatives who can make graphics or video
- Journalists or others able to carry out investigative research
- Social media fans to help manage our channels
- People with tech skills to help manage IT infrastructure
- People with lived experience of the justice system
- Enthusiastic helpers willing to lend a hand!
Your gender, religion, sex life or skin colour won’t make a difference here. If you believe in our mission and want to help, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!